- A philosophy that keeps client services front and center
- A dedication to innovation that serves clients in ever better ways
- A solid foundation of associated expertise
- A package of compensation and benefits for sales representatives that attracts the best, and helps them do their work to the highest professionals standards.
Associates Broaden Pro Co’s Expertise
When started over 20 years ago, Coldwell Banker Pro Co already had a well-established business heritage – the Crosbie Group of Companies. One of the oldest firms in Newfoundland, it’s affiliates’ expertise includes shipping, fishing, insurance, financial services, property management, land development, and more. Creating Property Consultants Limited (Which became Pro Co) in 1991 completed it’s real estate property services by adding residential and commercial brokerage.
Within it’s first year of existence Pro Co bought a Coldwell Banker franchise. With a global network of over 90,000 Coldwell Banker Sales Professionals in 51 countries (More than 3,800 in Canada), Coldwell Banker’s pre-eminent position and partnership allowed Pro Co to expand its services exponentially.
Surveys 0f over 70000 clients show Coldwell Banker achieves a 98% satisfaction rate among its clients. It’s knowledgeable and experienced team of professionals have performed professionals and successfully in the fields of residential and commercial real estate for more than 90 years.
Nationally, Coldwell Banker repeatedly raises the bar when it comes to providing real estate services to its clients. Coldwell Banker Pro Co has adopted that approach wholeheartedly, tailoring, and expanding existing Coldwell Banker programs, and creating their own initiatives and services, to serve the local market. By using technology, expanding client services, providing training options for sales representatives, and enlisting the entire office in marketing efforts, we are a firm with a difference that provides the ultimate results.
Coldwell Banker Pro Co Milestones
- 1993: Merges operations with Prudential Preferred Properties
- 1994: Establishes an Industrial, Commercial and Investment (IC&I) Division
- 1997: Attains Premier Office Status within the Coldwell Banker family
- 1998: Achieves its first quarterly ranking as #1 Coldwell Banker office in Canada (rankings by office size): again wins Premier Office Status.
- 1999: – Obtains exclusive provincial franchise rights for Coldwell Banker
– Commercial every quarter since 1998, Coldwell Banker Pro Co has ranked in the top five Coldwell Banker office in Canada.
– Consistently maintains Premier Office Status for Coldwell Banker Affiliates of Canada (award based on average agent production)
- 2005: Expands Commercial Division and separates commercial division from Pro Co to form Coldwell Banker Commercial Development.
- 2005: Opened Branch office in Gander, Newfoundland.
- 2006 – 2012: Consistently maintained Premier Status as an office – The Coldwell Banker Affiliates Network.
- 2012: Acquired the operations of Coldwell Banker Abba Realty.
At Coldwell Banker Pro Co we provide services to our clients, which go far beyond simply listings and showing properties. We have assisted our clients in arranging:
- Financing for acquisition, development and for individual purchasers.
- Relations with bank, registered mortgage brokers and even private lenders.
- Rezoning and parceling for appropriate markets
- Preparation and filing of documents required for development permits
- Media relations
- Project design and renovations
- Landscaping and interior decorating
- Special events
- Purchaser relations and follow up
- Liaison with lawyers, appraisers, home inspectors, and lenders to facilitate timely closings.